We are Recruiting
Specialist Family Assessor
Living Springs are currently recruiting a Specialist Family Assessor. The post holder will be accountable to the Management Team and be responsible for undertaking objective parenting assessments with vulnerable children and their families in residential and community-based settings. The successful candidate will be expected to provide a professional high-quality service which meets our organisation’s ethos and values.
The successful candidate will have:
- Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce Diploma, Social Care Pathway (or equivalent)
- To be able to maintain accurate and detailed records of observations
- To be able to teach and support parents, helping them to build on parenting skills
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of child protection legislation
- Opportunities for training and development and regular supervision
- Own car insured for business use, which is suitable for transporting parents and children and clean driving licence.
We are advertising for a contracted post, 1 x 6 shifts per week and Candidates must be able to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends on a rota basis eg. 9.30am – 2.30pm, 2.30pm – 8pm, 8pm sleep – in shift. There will be a mixture of double and single shifts. Salary £9.10 per hour, plus additional sleep-in payments for night shifts, sleep-sleep rate of £62.64 or £70 for a waking sleep. For a full job specification and an application form, please email Julia Mee, Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01384 872817.